Life gets stressful at times, between the headaches, the anxiety and all the troubles we face: self care is necessary! An aromatherapy shower could be a great fix! Aromatherapy can relieve anxiety and boost your energy levels, cure headaches, help you sleep more soundly, reduce pain and even improve digestion. A sound mind requires a sound body! It’s a healthier alternative compared to over the counter medicines. With the help of breathing in essential oils, it can improve your mood and heal you.
For stressful times, a Eucalyptus shower soother can ease your worries!
1 cup of baking soda
5 tablespoons of water
10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
10 drops of peppermint essential oil
10 drops of lavender essential oil
Ice cube tray
- Add the cup of baking soda to your bowl
- Slowly mix the water and the baking soda until you reach a thick paste.
- Add essential oils, you can add a couple more drops if the scent isn’t strong enough.
- If you want to make it a prettier color, food coloring can help!
- Pressure your mixture into the ice cube tray
- Put into freezer to dry for 1 hour and store them in an airtight container
Eucalyptus oil, helps rid of exhaustion and sluggish feelings. It helps rejuvenates especially if you’re sick. It’s effective in treating stress and helps increase blood circulation. Peppermint can help with headaches and lavender also helps relieve nervous tension and pain.